Welcome to TÜVTÜRK Corporate website,
- All documents in the site are exclusive properties of TÜVTÜRK. These documents, except as required to be viewed online in the system, may not be copied, and reproduced. Notwithstanding foregoing, you can take print outs of the site pages for your personal use. Independently from above stated general principle, TÜVTÜRK may allow download of wallpaper, screen saver and other programs from the site.
- If you wish to create a link with the site, this link should be directed to TÜVTÜRK home page. (http://www.tuvturk.com.tr)
- Notwithstanding that measures have been taken within available possibilities to make TÜVTÜRK Corporate Website free of viruses and similar purposed software, in order to assure definitive protection, the user is obliged to procure his own virus protection system and assure necessary protection. To this extend, the user agrees that he will be personally responsible from any errors and their direct and indirect consequences which may occur on his own software and operating systems resulting from Access to TÜVTÜRK Corporate Website.
- Any kind of price, information, picture, explanation and news (briefly “information”) that can be found on TÜVTÜRK Corporate Website are only with promotional and information purposes. User may never claim that the information contained in the website is erroneous or having been injured in reliance to this information. User, when he has the intention to make any use transaction by taking these information as reference, he agrees that he has the obligation to obtain final and reliable information from TÜVTÜRK General Directorate or by reviewing relevant public regulations and TÜVTÜRK has no any responsibility due to the non up to date of the information posted on the website.
- TÜVTÜRK reserves the right to modify at any time as wished the content of the website, modify or terminate any service provided to users and delete user information and data recorded in the TÜVTÜRK Corporate Website at its sole discretion. Notwithstanding that TÜVTÜRK has taken any measures to make Corporate Website free of any error, no any warranty is provided regarding any existing or future errors on the website.
- In case of reception from public authorities any official complaint or official investigation notice regarding any user and/or determination of any electronic sabotage or attack to prevent or alter operation of TÜVTÜRK systems made by the user, TÜVTÜRK has the right to investigate identity information of the user and notify the public authorities.
- TÜVTÜRK may, upon your visit this website collect directly (if you provide requested information) or indirectly (e.g. internet Access records) any personal information about you.
- TÜVTÜRK, if you don’t provide voluntarily, will not collect your personal identification data (e.g. name, address, phone number or e-mail address) ("personal information"). If you provide TÜVTÜRK with your personal information, TÜVTÜRK will preserve these information for the purpose to use them in the aim to follow contact information and to reach you in the future. If you provide us with personal information not requested from you, you agree our use of these information as stated in this website.
- Due to the structure of internet, information may circulate on internet without sufficient security measures and may be received and used by unauthorized person. TÜVTÜRK shall not be liable for this unauthorized use and any damages which may result.
- In some cases information not proprietary to you may be collected. As an example to such information we may mention type of your internet browser, your operating system, domain name of the site you have accessed our website through a link or an announcement.
- When you visit our website some information may be put in your computer. This information will be in a cookie format or similar type file. For example, cookies will allow us to manage sites and commercials according your domain of interest and choices. Nearly on every internet browsers there are options to delete cookies from your hard disc, prevent their registration or receive a warning message before recording. For further information about this issue please check your help files and user information of your browser.
- On any disputes that may arise between users and TÜVTÜRK electronic records of TÜVTÜRK shall be deemed as proof.
- This website is created and operated under Turkish Laws. Laws of Turkey shall apply for the resolution of any disputes relating to the site and Turkish courts shall have jurisdiction.